Latest News

Simple Tuna Pasta Recipe

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 , Posted by Yvhes P. at 1:49 AM

I so love to eat and indulge with pasta. It just completes my day. May it be a simple spaghetti in tomato sauce, garlic pasta, pasta in olive oil or pasta carbonara. Truly it’s one of my favorites.
I’m not Italian by blood but feels like I am. I love anything Italian!

May it be fashion, culture, history and the arts or food. When it comes to food my personal favorite aside from pizza is pasta. I’m addicted to it! From the simplest pasta to the most intricate one. Because of my love of pasta I decided many years ago to learn how to cook a simple spaghetti. Until slowly I learned to cook different types of pasta dishes. It’s more convenient in a way for me and my family. I can just cook pasta anytime my family and I want to eat. 

One of my favorite pastas to cook is tuna pasta. I just invented the recipe accidentally. One day I was craving for pasta but I was kind of fed up already with the usual pasta in tomato sauce and carbonara. I was thinking on how to put twists to usual pasta dishes. I was staring at my stocked canned goods then instantly I had this vision of mixing angel hair pasta with tuna. Immediately I tried the combination and surprisingly it ended up really delicious. Now I want to share with you my simple tuna recipe which hopefully you’ll like too.

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo angel hair pasta or spaghettini
1 standard size canned tuna
3 cloves garlic crushed
1 small onion diced
4 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. butter
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper

Procedure:
Cook pasta according to instructions. Saute garlic and onion in olive oil with butter. Add the tuna then cook for 20 seconds. Then add the pasta to the pan. Mix thoroughly then add salt and pepper to taste. Serve.

Note:
It is your option whether you will use plain or spicy tuna. You can also put chopped parsley before serving to have that herb like flavor.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment


Boost Your Site Traffic and Income