Latest News

My Top 10 Favorite Chocolates in The World

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 , Posted by Yvhes P. at 1:55 AM

I just love anything sweet, that is why I am used to eat dessert after every meal. An after meal for me is not complete without eating anything sweet. May it be fruit, cake, ice cream, candy or chocolate.

I remember even as a young girl I would love to eat anything sweet. My grandma would always remind me that I shouldn’t eat too much sweet because it would ruin my teeth eventually. And that she was afraid I would suffer from diabetes early. Maybe she was just afraid that I’ll have the same disease as hers. She’s been suffering from diabetes for years now. But who can resist dessert most especially chocolate, I honestly can’t.

Chocolate is my favorite dessert of all desserts. I don’t remember any type of chocolates that I won’t like. I just like everything and anything. Unfortunately, like me, my kids are also addicted to it. Like mother like sons ha ha. Funny there were times I would hide chocolates from them because they wouldn’t stop eating until nothing is left. I would just laugh in one corner seeing their faces stained with chocolates. They were so cute and adorable.

Let me share with you my Top 10 best chocolate brands:

1. Kisses creamy chocolate almonds

2. Cadbury fruit and nut

3. Toblerone

4. Mars Bar

5. Snickers

6. M&M peanut

7. Hershey Bar

8. Milky Way

9. Twix

10. Kit Kat (all variants)

Read more: http://yvhes-p.quazen.com/shopping/my-top-10-favorite-chocolates-in-the-world/#ixzz1h4DTpnaO

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment


Boost Your Site Traffic and Income