Latest News

My Simple Tips to a Dandruff Free Hair

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 , Posted by Yvhes P. at 2:17 AM

Who wouldn’t want a dandruff free hair? None I believe, because everyone wants a clean, healthy, silky smooth hair.

Hair is also considered as one’s crowning glory which means greatness and majestic. Our hair serves as our body’s finishing touch. It determines how we look like for the whole day. Even how beautiful or trendy our outfit is if our hair is dry and frizzy then it doesn’t justify the outfit. Worst if we have dandruff. One day, you opted to wear black top or dress, then you notice there were snowflakes like falling and settling on your shoulders. I think such situation is really embarassing and we don’t want that to ever happen to us.

Dandruff is caused by a disorder of the sebaceous glands. If too little sebum is secreted, the hair is dry and dandruff appears as white flakes, while if it is too much sebum the hair is greasy and the dandruff is a waxy yellow. Dandruff occurs when the fine cells of the outer layer of skin on the scalp are shed at a faster rate than normal, causing flakes to fall and settle.

I remember I had problems with dandruff a long time ago. To have experienced it was really a dilemma for me then. It was really itchy and marks of dandruff were always visible everywhere. I was always conscious about it that anytime it would fall and settle on any part of my shoulders. I have tried so many products before, natural and unnatural name it I’ve tried it. Good thing after lots of trying and testing before I found the right solution to my hair problems.

I would like to share with you some tips to eliminate dandruff. Tips that I have tried myself and was proven effective. Before taking a bath pour a handful of coconut oil in your palm then massage smoothly and thoroughly on your scalp. Do this scalp massage for five minutes, then allow the oil to sit in your hair for another ten minutes. Rinse your hair after and use a shampoo that has an active ingredient to eliminate dandruff. Ketoconazole based shampoo is really effective in fighting dandruff causing bacteria. You can also use few drops of lavender oil and almond oil to eliminate dandruff.

I personally used Head & Shoulders Menthol shampoo before and it was really helpful and useful. The cool effect brought by the menthol eases its itchiness.  It was the only shampoo brand I used before that was effective. Do the oil treatment once everyday.

On the other hand, you have to wash and shampoo your hair with anti dandruff shampoo twice a day.  One in the morning and one at night or before going to bed. Just follow these tips regularly and continuously until you see no bit of dandruff. Don’t worry it won’t take you more than a month to see the positive results.

Now that I am dandruff free, I can use any type of shampoo that I want. Luckily, my dandruff dilemma a long time ago never came back and hopefully will never ever come back.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment


Boost Your Site Traffic and Income